Concord Pavilion Rules
Please follow the Concord Pavilion rules to ensure the well being and enjoyment of all patrons attending events. We have listed below items not permitted into the venue. The child policy and camera policy.
NOTE: All Shows go rain or shine.
This venue does not allow tailgating.
Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval
Item NOT Permitted:
* CANS OR GLASS BOTTLES, UNSEALED CONTAINERS AND THERMOSES (NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MUST BE IN FACTORY SEALED PLASTIC CONTAINER).
* LARGE OR HARD SIDED ICE CHESTS (COOLERS MUST BE SOFT SIDED AND COLLAPSIBLE . SIX PACK SIZE OR SMALLER.)
* WEAPONS OF ANY KIND.
* RADIOS OR TV’S.
* LASER POINTERS.
* BARBECUES AND HIBACHIS.
* LAWN CHAIRS MORE THEN 9 INCHES OFF THE GROUND, FURNITURE OR BEANBAG CHAIRS.
* FOOTBALLS, SOFTBALLS, FRISBEES, AND ANY GAME BALLS.
* SKATES OR SKATEBOARDS.
* ANIMALS (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SEEING-EYE DOGS OR SERVICE ANIMALS).
All reserved seating must have a valid ticket (including Babies) Children from the ages of two and under are allowed entry to the lawn for free.
Please follow official venue rules for the best possible experience and safety of all patrons. The official venue site is here.